Saturday, October 13, 2007

marathoning

We just came back from the island where Ann-Marie ran the Victoria Marathon! She did great, ran it in 3:32, much faster than she expected and amazing considering she decided to do it three weeks beforehand without having done any specific training for it; outside Tobin nap and bear pooping outings. I didn't take many pictures of Ann-Marie during the marathon as we (Deb and Pete, Sylvie me and Tobin) were racing between points to see her and cheer her on. However I did inadvertantly catch her on the picture of the start, you can see her with her arms in the air in a black long sleeve shirt in the center of the picture.






I like this last picture of Tobin and me; Tobin has a look on his face like he's explaining something important to me and Ann-Marie just interupted our business meeting.

4 comments:

simmers said...

i love how easy it is to spot AM!

Albinoblackbear said...

I think it is hilarious that AM looks like the only one with any energy in the photo! Hahahah! WOoot woot! Way to go AM, another amazing accomplishment. So much easier without a 30lb baby carriage in front hey?

Henkka said...

without a baby carriage in front? So Tobin was this time in a backbag during the race...? hahaa

Well done AM!

Anonymous said...

What a woman! Is there nothing she can't do?

Love the picture of Ryan and Tobin. Now I know where Tobin got his cow lick from only his is only in one place! Nice hair-do Ryan.

Love ya,
me