Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've been feeling like a sasquatch hunter recently, creeping around the house trying to keep the camera hidden from Tobin and whipping it out just as he takes some steps. So far I've shot about 300 hours of video, with only these few steps captured. I'm starting to really understand what wildlife videography is all about. Maybe I should build a blind, or hide out in a pile of his toys. Anyway, here are a few steps. He seems to do his best walking whilst naked, and he can't seem to walk without dragging his blanket around, which doesn't really help the process much.

2 comments:

Albinoblackbear said...

Did I hear AM say "go to your mat?" to Tobin?? a ahahha

Nice work! I was wondering when the footage would arrive...well I guess I'll get to see it in person tomorrow. YAY! Congrats wee Tobin!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! The walking, blanket dragging routine....it's Linus in real life. His great gran would be so thrilled to know that he's still using the blanket she toiled so hard to create after her stroke!

xoxoxo to all, Nan