Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nana Countdown

Spent the night in Sicamous visiting Nana, Chris, Kirsten and Coen, and counting down the days til Nana leaves. That will be a sad day as it's been great having them around. Oh well I guess we're just going to have to suck it up and go to New Zealand in December!

You get an idea of their respective eating habits from this picture:
Tobin: toast, oranges, apples, bananas and of course Maggie.
Coen: four grapes and a piece of pear. He's a big fan of Gandhi.


Work off those grapes, boys!


Maple Bay redux


"Ever since I had m'back fused I kin't stand up real good."


The usual fuzzy family blog photo. Oh well, it's a good one.


Bear is going as a dog for halloween

"Why must I live my life in such utter and constant humiliation?"

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Oh Nana! What are we (Tobin) going to do without you?! "Nana's car" "Nana's room" "Nana this and Nana that". Tobin loves his Nana, to the point of unabashedly barging into her room at 6:50am, jumping on her bed and pleading "Nana up?"

canakiwi said...

I love every second I get to spend with my two darlings, even at 6:50am.!

We are so happy that we will get to see all of you in such a short time "down on the down under farm". Too bad Bear doesn't get to come too, no porcupines but rabbits galore.

Hugs, Nana