Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bikes, Sun and Vitamin Deficient Meals



Some photos from the last week, it's hot here right now!


Imp.


Yes, ABB, he does look like his mother!


Nick likes pointing and handing you things.

Exhibit A


Exhibit B



Nick: look of concern. Tobin: wild abandon


Some more bike riding with Grampa Allan. The bumpy road didn't do much for AMG's ribs, or the boys tolerance for being dragged around.


Connnncentrate..... It's tricky riding a bike, taking a picture and trying to keep the chariot from toppling over in the ruts.





Plumbing the nutritional depths. A new low


Some families have 'Mexican Night', we have 'Post-communist Russia Night'.

4 comments:

Albinoblackbear said...

What happened to AMG's ribs?? Is that from the bike fall in Van?

And the pic of Nick "Imp" is a mini-me of AMG! :)

Hope all is well. Your 'communist Russia' meals are akin to 'medstudent without a car/bike/bus system and grocery store is 6km of walking and I haven't got that kind of time' meals.

:)

Sending hugs,

E

debandpete said...

I recognize that meal! Sylvie asked for "warm peas" for desert tonight. I feel like there must be a message in that... -p

Albinoblackbear said...

HAHAHHAHA! YES! That is exactly the look I was picturing in my mind.

:)

Thanks for validating me.

Unknown said...

you mean MID-communist Russian night