Saturday, January 24, 2009

Almost off the North Island

More... Jumping around a little. I'm blogxausted.


Hahei again




More chickens, Tobin unsure what to think....


...Definately terrifying. I like how this video starts with him warning the chicken to 'watch out for the hole' and ends with him screaming and running away from them.



Kirsten getting in the spirit


Nana and her boys


"these fowl are pleasing to me."


Mom and Paul's house in Cambridge



A 'yama' according to Tobin.




I think I snapped shortly after this picture and yelled "get these children off of me!!!!!"



C'mon boys, let's go sit on the tractor. Boys?

4 comments:

Deb said...

Nice pics! Sylvie can relate to Tobin's chicken experience... she had her first moment of true and utter terror when we walked into a friend's chicken coop and I mistakenly thought that the chickens were behind some wire. Turns out they were hungry for their dinner and they swarmed us as soon as we walked in. Chickens are now always "scary chickens" (actually "faiwy fickens")in Sylvie-land. Ah well.

Anonymous said...

All he wanted to do was love those chickens. too bad they wanted to love him back. love mumgranjen

Albinoblackbear said...

Great pics! Finally! :)

Miss you guys.

Albinoblackbear said...

Yeah, there is more snow on the deck in Abbotsford than on the mountain in Whistler...blah...don't get me started. Soooo pumped that I bought a ski pass this year...I am using it as a coaster these days.

Looks like I'll have to head to the interior once again for champagne and powder (wait...that makes me sound like a rock star...awesome...).

Tobin is cuter than humanly possible also.