Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Few Photos from the North Island

We just got back this afternoon and I thought I'd put a few pics up. We got to NZ on Dec 16 and went straight to mom and Paul's place in Cambridge. Chillaxed there for a few days and then AMG, Tobin and I jetted up the Coromandel for a few days. We met Mom, Paul, Chris, Kirsten and Coen at Hahei and spent a couple of days there. Then back down to the farm. More to come.


I can't seem to upload anymore pics and I'm lacking enthusiasm - more will follow, so here's the start, probably out of order... Let's see:

A jaunt on the Coromandel, 3hrs each way through beautiful native bush and awesome coastline.


Jauntily jaunting


Jaunt, jaunt...


Poppa Paul hamming it up with the boys at Hahei


Hahei


On the walk to Cathedral Cove


Hahei


Pohutakawa tree



Cathedral Cove


Tobin, keen to climb - as long as my hands were there for him to sit on.




"I'm sorry son, I spent all my money on my new sunglasses so we couldn't afford a hat for you, or anything better than those powder blue and neon green shorts from the thrift store."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you picture the day when Tobin has to support your bum up a rock. comes pretty fast. love you jengranmum