Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Big Boy

Yes, we managed to raise him to TWO years old so far! Valentino Marmalade just turned two today. We had a party with all his girlfriends and his new boy buddy (Bence). Lots of chocolate and presents. The whole idea was pretty lost on him though, except for the blowing out the candles part.


Tobin got a lot of presents...


...but this sweet balloon was a fave.



I forgot to get the standard belly in a bikini picture in NZ, so I made Ann-Marie dress up for one at home.
"Who's a sexy lady? That's right I'M a sexy lady!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bod! Pregnancy makes some women look wonderful and you are a prime example!

Love you three and 7/9ths to bits.

Nana D and Papa P

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tobin. We tried to call you on your special day but you must have been out skiing with mum and dad. What other 2 year old would be doing that...only your cousin, Coen. I am so proud to be your Nana and also so proud of my son for chosing such a prefect mum for you.

Loads of love and many hugs to all.

Nana D and Papa P

Anonymous said...

What a centre-page! Dare I say, you look cool! I think you look more excited about the two candles than Tobin and well done, why not?. He certainly is a cute little milestone.
love you all mumgranjen

Chris said...

I love the shot of AMG workin' the camera. That's it, that's the one, yea work it. NICE!

Uncle Chris

Ryan said...

Boy, I guess all I needed was to post a half naked picture of Ann-Marie to revive the comments. Keep them coming!

Deb said...

Wooo wooo HOT MAMA!!!!! Hot. HOT!

And a happy bday to Mr.T

simmers said...

yup. show us some skin and we'll comment.