Friday, April 17, 2009

First Four Days of Four

We're still mulling over names, but we're close to settling on one! 'Rockingham' seems to be a favorite, but I don't think it will stick. Don't worry, you'll be the first to know when we decide.

Here are some pics of the boys. I'm making a conscious effort to take pictures of the baby since, being the second child in my family, the first picture I've ever found of myself is from when I was two. And I had a broken arm. One has to wonder if my parents suddenly realized there was another child in the house: "oh hey there's a kid here with a broken arm! Maybe we should take his picture!"

Rockingham


Tobin and Horatio


A nice pic of little VanderSvelt


Just trying those names on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops...sorry about that but I am certain there were other photos of you somewhere!

At least it's better than your Uncle Steve who swears there were none of him until he was a Boy Scout.

Two adorable boys..how lucky can you be? Paul has suggested Cobin so I can at least be close when I mis-name them!

Love
NanaD

Anonymous said...

we've been calling him Burrito, so unless you come up with something soon that just might stick...